Well, it has been a crazy month. I was called to the Relief Society Presidency as the second counselor. So, I have been a little occupied. It has been a real blessing to get to know all the sisters in our ward. In many ways it feels like a new ward. Even though I have been in the Town Center Ward for 12 years. Dean is doing great. Busy working hard. He has started cycling. He loves it when I call it "bike riding". He got a fancy bike, and is ridding away. Since the knee surgery the doc said NO running..so he found a new hobby. Bekah, is a fabulous senior and enjoying her year so far. I will post lots of pictures tomorrow. SJ is playing fall baseball. Luke loving, well Luke is Luke. Ellie, is in Art Club and couldn't be happier right now. And the baby...so cute..so fat and yummy. More details later.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Catch up
Well, it has been a crazy month. I was called to the Relief Society Presidency as the second counselor. So, I have been a little occupied. It has been a real blessing to get to know all the sisters in our ward. In many ways it feels like a new ward. Even though I have been in the Town Center Ward for 12 years. Dean is doing great. Busy working hard. He has started cycling. He loves it when I call it "bike riding". He got a fancy bike, and is ridding away. Since the knee surgery the doc said NO running..so he found a new hobby. Bekah, is a fabulous senior and enjoying her year so far. I will post lots of pictures tomorrow. SJ is playing fall baseball. Luke loving, well Luke is Luke. Ellie, is in Art Club and couldn't be happier right now. And the baby...so cute..so fat and yummy. More details later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment