Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time to Act

Well, it has been a little bit since I wrote. I plan on writing about baseball but need to get the picture downloaded. With the horrible passing of this HealthCare bill we call ObamaCare, it has motivated me to become far more active than I have been. No longer can I have just an opinion. I have to become actively engaged in the fight to keep the Constitution sound. I have to work my hardest to make sure my Congressmen and Senators are speaking for me, which they don't right now. I have said for months now that I would vote for anyone who will just beat Harry Ried and get him out of office. Well, I am still going to do that. But i met someone yesterday who will not only beat him, but will actually speak for me. He will stand up for the Constitution, he will stand up for what is right and just. Chad Christensen is running for the US Senator in Nevada. I had a chance to meet with him yesterday morning and him is amazing. He is the right man for the job without a doubt. His voting record stands for itself. I was impressed. Saturday we are planning on going to Searchlight Nevada for a Tea Party Rally. This will be out first we are excited and so are the kids. I want my kids to see how great America really is, it is not what is portrayed on CNN or NBC news. That it is okay to disagree with the President, we have a right to say what we want to!!! This is America, and I want to leave them with a better country than Obama has in store for them.
Much Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment