Well, It has been a crazy few days. On Sunday Selene and her daughter Jasmine were baptized. It was a great evening. The adversary really does work against you when you are trying to follow Heavenly Fathers plan. That week before they were baptized Selene got really sick and took a couple of days off work, then when we got to the church for the baptism, the font had been drained. Now, having done Stake Youth Baptisms for 2 years I know that it take 1 hour and 45 minutes to fill the font. So, there was a discussion that maybe we should wait till Monday night. But, Selene and Jasmine were really determined not to be swayed by Satan. They were ready to be Baptized. Well, the font was turned on. In less than 30 minutes the font was FULL with 85 degree water. It really was the "Miracle of Water". I have never seen it fill that fast. NEVER!!! They were baptized. It was beautiful. It has really been a blessing for me to become their friend. Dean gave the talk on Baptism, he did a wonderful job. I know that the Spirit was there. He was there, and everyone felt it. One of Selene neighbors came, Michelle. she felt the Spirit very strong, and will be taking the discussions mow. I want to invite her to our home, so she we can get to know her better. She seems lovely. it has been wonderful to have the courage to share the gospel with every person I know. I am not afraid anymore. I want everyone to feel the blessings of the fullness of the gospel.
Much Love, Kim
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment