Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blue & Gold Dinner 2010

We love SCOUTS!


Simon getting his Scholar Badge!


The annual Blue and Gold Dinner was last night. Simon is a Webelos. He is really working hard to get his Arrow of Light and his Religious Knot. He is doing really well, and loves it. Brother Gnighting and Brother Madsen are his pack leaders. They do a nice job with the boys. There is a Webelos Camp in April so we are looking forward to that. With my calling as the 1st counselor in Stake Primary I am the Unit Commissioner for three packs in our Stake. Simon keeps reminding me that I don't have my uniform, which I will get soon. Scouts is really a great program for the boys, especially when it is under the authority of the Priesthood. We are grateful. Simon will be moving up to 11 Year Old Scouts (part of the Boy Scout Program, not a Cub anymore) this summer.
Much Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment