Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blessing Day!


Sunday was a great day. We finally Blessed our sweet Jacob Dean. Three months is generally a little old to bless a baby, but we had a lot gong on this summer and I wanted all his siblings and grandma's there. Dean's blessing was beautiful. It really was. I put the blessing in Jake's baby book so he can read it later. Bishop Randall, Cory Rath, Steve Gurlides, Bryce Earl, Spencer Horn, and Sam Ingersoll all stood in the circle. It was a special day. Melba was there also, as well as my mom. I bore my testimony and expressed my love for my family and my Father in Heaven. We are blessed to have Jake in our lives. My grammy told me that Jake would bring so much JOY to my life I wouldn't be able to contain it....she is right! I can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment