Go Cougars! Game day flag was flying in front of the house!. We had our annual game day party! The Earls, and the Ostlers,and mom were all present. Fried Chicken, and potato salad, and Texas sheet cake all lovingly made by mom and I to serve the crowd. We had a blast. The game was great. The Cougars beat Ole' Miss 14 to 13. It was a neat day with family and friends. Another Bennett tradition survived. I love our traditions, and the kids now understanding them and expect them to happen and look forward to them. The house was full of Cougar fans cheering on..17 cougar fans to be exact! Super Fun!!!!!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
First Cougar game of the Season!
Go Cougars! Game day flag was flying in front of the house!. We had our annual game day party! The Earls, and the Ostlers,and mom were all present. Fried Chicken, and potato salad, and Texas sheet cake all lovingly made by mom and I to serve the crowd. We had a blast. The game was great. The Cougars beat Ole' Miss 14 to 13. It was a neat day with family and friends. Another Bennett tradition survived. I love our traditions, and the kids now understanding them and expect them to happen and look forward to them. The house was full of Cougar fans cheering on..17 cougar fans to be exact! Super Fun!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment