Well, it has been two full weeks of school and it's back to the grind. It feels like riding a bike you never forget. Laying in bed last night I was thinking of all the things I have had to do since school started. Here are a few:
50 sack lunches, 14 homemade dinners, I've changed approximately 150 diapers, (okay, 1 big slurpie for me which I hid in the van to drink so I wouldn't have to share!!) a'ced 2 spelling test, and one vocabulary test, 3 worksheets on the Conquistadors, bandaged 1 scraped knee, medicated 1 infected ear, tried for the life of me to remember how to convert fractions (math and me don't mix), pulled 2 splinters, made 10 after-school snacks, ect, ect, ect. It has been a really fun week. It has been crazy busy but we have really loved every second of it. There is truly nothing like being at home with the children full-time. It is hard to believe Bekah is a Senior. She is loving it and having such a great experience. She has continued to work at her job at LifeTime Fitness. I couldn't be prouder. She took her first Algebra II test today!! Stressful, math doesn't come easy to her either. She will be blessed for her efforts, I know it. She loves her Seminary Teacher, Ginger Ewell. Well, baby is crying time to stop today!
Much Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment