Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i am 15 going on 16..

Hey!
This is Bekah :) my mother has been asking me to blog on here for ..almost a month so here i am! haha I will post every so often just to change perspectives. I am in 10th grade at a virtual highschool. I am loving it... it has been pretty laid back lately
Here is a typical day in my house:
wake up
get dressed
seminary
come home
contemplate if i should go back to sleep
...
but then i wait too long and can't fall back asleep
eat breakfast
school work or in class 8-12
12- break till' 4
gym or run
read scriptures
young womens
prayers
fall asleep

REPEAT!
it doesn't stop until summer comes
anywho, this has been a good month for me. i ran a 5k, i am training for a half marathon, i got invited to Camp Anytown in April, im turning 16 in about a month, and i just got a 100% on my english essay!


happy day! i'll write soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment