Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Okay, does it still count if I am writing about Tuesday on Wednesday. It is early in the morning. Sure it counts. Yesterday was so busy. Tuesday is the day that Bekah goes to school. We just love the Odyssey High School. It is basically home school, but she has teachers tracking her, and working with her. She is doing so well, with her present pace she will be able to graduate next year if we chose for her too. Most of my day was spent doing to normal things, dishes, dinner, lunches, bathrooms, and LAUNDRY!!! Yuck-smelly boy laundry. I also washed and mended baptism clothing. As a part of my calling in Primary I am over Stake Baptisms, I love it!!! It really is the absolute best part of my calling. All these sweet children every month make this covenant with our Heavenly Father. The Spirit is always so strong and it is such a great happy day. What a blessing it is to be a part of it.
Luke's best friend in our neighborhood is Huck Dyer. These two together is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am learning that boys will be boys. We had to have a little talk today about staying close to home and not going to far. Luke's comment when I told him to stay close was..."Mom, we have our scooters no bad guys can catch us!" Huck agreed that they were very fast. Little boys think they are in destructible!!! They just aren't scared of anything. Apperently, our neighbor planted a new tree and the boys tried to help...oh boy. The neighbor is this elderly Asian lady (who is as sweet as can be) and she had the boys stacking rocks...now they think it is their tree and go into her yard to play. Hopefully, they will remember but I get the feeling I might need to keep an eye on this!
Simon had scouts, he really likes Bro. Gnighting, and really has a lot of fun. Scouts is such a great program. Especially when it is guided by the Priesthood. Last night I went with Jodi King to our Day Camp (for Cub Scouts) meeting. Long night!!!! Dean had worked late and then had judo, but when I got home my sweet Bekah had read scriptures with the kids (Alma 27). She so great! How did I get so lucky.. well till later today! (ha! ha!)
Much Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment